Are you attending Tuttle.101 next month?
Monday 9th November (starts 9:30am)

Following this months successful Tuttle.101 I’m happy to announce there’ll be another in November – this time we’re aiming for at least 25 attendees and we’ve already got a coffee sponsor – big thanks to Steve Rowland of Made In Medway and Stephen Bartholomew of Curve21 ‘-)

On Monday 9th November 2009 (between 9:30am – 12:30pm)
Tuttle.101
(otherwise known as Social Media Café Medway)
will be upstairs in The George Vaults Rochester
(Kent)
(35 The High Street, Rochester – click here for a map)

#tuttle.101

Photo: Tuttle.101 in Rochester, Medway (Kent) Original photo taken and licensed under creative commons by Peter Harris

What is Tuttle?

The Tuttle Club is a loose association of people working better together both online and off.

It is not a business networking event. It is simply a meeting place for people to share in conversation, have a coffee, work on their laptop (with free WiFi), and hopefully talk to complete strangers about what they are reading, inspired by, or perhaps even working on in their shed or spare time – hopefully leading to some creative collaboration and long-term innovation.

In this video, Lloyd Davis (the Founder of Tuttle) loosely outlines it’s story in conversation with Chris Dalby:

You don’t need to sign-up to attend but please do leave a comment below (with preferably your name and email) so there’s a rough idea who and how many are coming.

If you’d like more information please email ([email protected]) or call me directly (Carl: 07929 601737).
More information on the ‘now global’ Tuttle Club can be found via the original tuttleclub blog.

We look forward to meeting you there =)

8 Comments

Bjørn Venø

about 4 years ago

Looks interesting, would be nice to take a peek next time a tuttle appears in Rochester.

Eyebee

about 4 years ago

Although I'm not in that part of the world right now, I like to keep in touch with what's going on in my old home town. Nice to see some networking stuff going on there!

Julia

about 4 years ago

I'm going to try and make this one - would be good to meet some local webbies

pook

about 4 years ago

Cool, will try to make it :)

Will

about 5 years ago

We will be there :) Well I will, im sure i can drag some others along :)

Noel

about 5 years ago

Kirsty and myself will be down. Really enjoyed your post on coworking!

James Yorke

about 5 years ago

Look forward to seeing everyone there!

Ahmed Nuaman